Two Night Hotel Escape for Two at The Talbot Ripley, Surrey
Enjoy a two night stay for two people at The Talbot Ripley- a stunning English coaching inn where Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton's infamous love affair blossomed in 1798. The Talbot Ripley has been beautifully refurbished to combine period features with contemporary design and warm, friendly service. Stay in a standard double or twin room with a shower room. An English breakfast each is also included. The inn is the perfect base for exploring Hampton Court, Wisley or Kew or day tripping into London. Or if you'd rather stay in, head down to the cosy bar with its 15th century beams and log fires and relax with a glass of wine or real ale and the papers.
- Get away from it all at The Talbot Ripley in the beautiful Surrey countryside
- Explore nearby Hampton Court, Kew or Wisley or unwind at the hotel
- Two nights stay in a double room or twin room
- Includes a full English breakfast each
- Availability Description
Daily, excluding Christmas, New Year and Valentine's. Book as far in advance as possible.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
This stay is for two nights. Check in anytime after 2pm. Check out before 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe