Full Day Cookery Course for Two at Waitrose Finchley Road
Whether already aspiring chefs, or simply in need of some professional instruction on that particular dish or element, a six-hour course at Waitrose Cookery School's flagship cookery school in Finchley Road is guaranteed to please. Together, choose from courses including Classic Cuisines, French, Italian, Thai, Spanish, Cooking Low and Slow, Modern Gastropub, Traditional Roast, Pastry, Baking Bread and Beginner's Sauces. Be welcomed by a professional chef with tea, coffee and pastries. After an introduction, get cooking with a group of like-minded individuals and learn to really give the chosen dish some extra flair! Break for a group lunch with wine and beer.
- A six hour cookery course at Waitrose Finchley Road Cookery School for two budding chefs
- Courses cater for everybody from beginners to seasoned cooks
- Choose between Italian Classics, Perfect Pastry, Knife Skills, Sauces, Bread-making, Fish or Seafood
- Learn to cook from a team of talented chefs, many of whom have worked in Michelin starred kitchens
- Exclusive to Red Letter Days!
- Availability Description
Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year. At least three to four full day courses every week.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age 16. Please inform the school at the time of booking of any dietary requirements, allergies or specific medical requirements.
The class will run for five hours.
- Numbers on the Day
A maximum of 24 participants share the class.
- Dress Code
Casual clothing and closed toe shoes are recommended. An apron and all cooking equipment are provided.
- Other Info
For the baking courses, boxes are provided so you can take home your goodies.