Full Day Cookery Course at Waitrose King's Cross Cookery School
Aspiring chefs will love this chance to tap into global and local food trends at Waitrose King's Cross Cookery School during this full day cookery course. Choose from courses including World Street Food, Mexican Fiesta, Korean Kitchen,Turkish Delight, Feast from the Middle East or Dinner for Friends and begin the chosen class by being welcomed by a professional chef with tea, coffee and pastries. After an introduction to the content of the class, step into the modern kitchen, get hands on and cook the dishes with a group of like-minded individuals. At the end of the class sit down to lunch with beers and wine with the rest of the group and enjoy the dishes you all created!
- A five hour cookery course at Waitrose King's Cross Cookery School
- Courses cater for everybody from beginners to seasoned cooks
- Choose between World Street Food, Mexican Fiesta, Korean Kitchen,Turkish Delight, Feast from the Middle East or Dinner for Friends
- Learn to cook from a team of talented chefs
- Exclusive to Red Letter Days!
- Availability Description
Tuesday to Saturday throughout the year. There are two to three full day courses every week.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age 16. Please inform the school at the time of booking of any dietary requirements, allergies or specific medical requirements.
The class will run for five hours. The course starts at 10am and finishes at 3pm.
- Numbers on the Day
A maximum of 20 participants share the class.
- Dress Code
Casual clothing and closed toe shoes are recommended. An apron and all cooking equipment are provided.