Lovers' Leap Bungee Jump
Bungee jumping is an adrenaline-pumping experience. Take the plunge with that special someone (or a friend if preferred) and rapidly descend from incredible heights whilst strapped together. Following some all-important safety checks, rise to the top of a 160 foot crane in a cage lift. Once securely harnessed together, step out onto the platform and take a leap of faith to each experience the ride of a lifetime! There is a chance to purchase footage of the jump at the end and a half bottle of champagne is included so you can both toast the occasion. A bungee jump is an amazing experience to share with someone and is simply perfect for any budding daredevil.
- Experience the ride of a lifetime!
- Take the plunge together from an astounding 160 feet
- Guidance and all bungee equipment is provided
- Receive a half bottle of champagne to celebrate the occasion
- Availability Description
Between two and twelve weekend dates throughout the year (depending on chosen location).
- Participant Guidelines
Min age 14. Under 16's need a parent/guardian's signature. Customers over 50 should seek medical advice before taking part in this experience.
High winds or heavy rain might prevent the jump going ahead. If in doubt, call the venue to check before leaving.
Following registration a bungee time slot is allocated (this is usually within an hour). Safety checks, briefing and harnessing take a few minutes and the jump lasts just a few heart-stopping seconds.
- Numbers on the Day
Up to 100 others also jump on the day.
- Dress Code
Wear long trousers rather than a skirt (you'll be upside down!). Glasses and hard contact lenses must be removed prior to jumping.
- Other Info
Conditions that prohibit people from jumping include high blood pressure, heart condition, dizziness/epilepsy, pregnancy, asthma, neurological condition and diabetes.
- Maidenhead - Berkshire (South East)
- Bristol - Bristol (South West)
- Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire (East of England)
- Belfast - County Antrim (Northern Ireland)
- Brighton - East Sussex (South East)
- Glasgow - Glasgow (Scotland)
- Salford - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Tamworth - West Midlands (West Midlands)