Hotel Escape for Two at BEST WESTERN York House Hotel, Eastbourne
Boasting an excellent seafront location, Eastbourne's BEST WESTERN York House Hotel is the perfect location for a relaxing short break. Spend the night in one of the hotel's standard twin or double rooms which include en suite facilities, comfortable queen size beds, Freeview TV and complimentary WiFi access, as well as ironing facilities. During the stay, feel free to explore Eastbourne's lively seafront, or visit one of the town's many nearby historic attractions such as Pevensey Castle and Museum. For those wishing to unwind, York House is equipped with an open air sun verandah, as well as a heated swimming pool and many comfortable lounge areas. A full English breakfast is included.
- A relaxing seaside break at Eastbourne's BEST WESTERN York House Hotel
- Situated on Eastbourne's lively seafront a stone's throw from the pier
- Explore the area's many local attractions or unwind on the hotel verandah
- A full English breakfast is included
- Availability Description
Seven days a week excluding Valentine's Day and the Christmas and New Year period.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18. Please advise at point of booking if you require a disabled access room. The hotel accepts well-behaved dogs for a fee of £10 per dog per night (payable direct).
Stay for one night. Check in from 2pm and check out by 11am.
- Numbers on the Day
The hotel includes 85 rooms.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe