Double Landing Flying Lesson for One Person
Soar high for a breathtaking aerial adventure at a choice of multiple airfields across the UK and experience an unforgettable flight as a passenger and pilot! After receiving a full briefing and tuition from an experienced pilot, climb on board the light aircraft for two 30 minute flights. Observe from the sky and soak up the stunning bird’s eye views whilst the instructor talks through basic manoeuvres to pilot the aircraft. For the second flight, take control in the cockpit and glide through the clouds at up to 2000ft with skilled guidance from the pilot.
- Start with a full briefing and tutorial
- Take to the sky with double flying legs of 25–30 minutes each
- Climb aboard for a 25–30 minute passenger flight
- Become a pilot for a 25–30 minute flying lesson
- Receive a signed certificate towards a pilot's licence
- Availability Description
This experience is available on selected weekday and weekend dates, subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 12 years. Maximum weight is 15 stone/95kg. At point of booking please make the supplier aware of any medical issues.
This experience lasts approximately two hours, including a full briefing and introduction, one 25–30 minute flight as a passenger and one 25–30 minute flight as a pilot.
- Numbers on the Day
This voucher is for one person but you will need to attend with another voucher holder in order to take part in the observer part of this experience.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.
- Cranfield - Bedfordshire (East of England)
- Maidenhead - Berkshire (South East)
- Beverley - East Riding of Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Cheltenham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blackpool - Lancashire (North West)
- Glasgow - North Lanarkshire (Scotland)
- Camberley - Surrey (South East)
- Stourbridge - West Midlands (West Midlands)