Double Landing Flying Lesson for Two, UK Wide
Want to become a pilot or simply want to learn an extraordinary new skill? With this unforgettable experience, it presents the opportunity to enjoy a 25–30-minute introductory flight in which an expert instructor guides the participants on how to control the plane and basic manoeuvres. Then, the fun really begins! It’s time to hop aboard the plane and take control, reaching heights of up to 2000ft. Guided by the expert instructor, it’s the perfect introduction to flying. Leave with a commemorative signed certificate to remember the day by!
- Enjoy a 60-minute flying lesson for two, split into two flying legs of 25–30 minutes each
- The first session will be as an observer and the second session will be as pilot
- Full briefing and introduction
- A signed certificate which can be used towards a pilots licence
- Availability Description
This experience is available on selected weekday and weekend dates, subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 12 years. Maximum total weight: 30 stone/190kg. At point of booking please make the supplier aware of any medical issues.
In the event of operational and weather issues on the day, the landing may not occur at another airfield.
This experience lasts approximately two hours, including a full briefing and introduction, one 25–30 minute flight as a passenger and one 25–30 minute flight as a pilot.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Locations may be subject to change – additional locations may be available during the year.
- Cranfield - Bedfordshire (East of England)
- Maidenhead - Berkshire (South East)
- Beverley - East Riding of Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Cheltenham - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blackpool - Lancashire (North West)
- Glasgow - North Lanarkshire (Scotland)
- Camberley - Surrey (South East)
- Stourbridge - West Midlands (West Midlands)