Spa Day for One with 25 Minute Treatment at Macdonald Houstoun House
Unwind and relax at Macdonald Houstoun House in Broxburn with a spa day for one person. Sitting in 22 acres of picturesque woodland, this 16th Century country hotel is the perfect place to escape from the hustle and bustle of nearby Edinburgh. Take some time out and put your own wellbeing first as your senses are soothed with a 25-minute spa treatment, chosen from a selection of massages, facials, manicures and more. You’ll also get to enjoy full access to the modern facilities during your visit, so whether you choose to swim some laps in the 18-metre swimming pool or open up your pores in the sauna or aroma steam room, you’re sure to leave feeling recharged and refreshed.
- Unwind with a relaxing spa day for one at Macdonald Houstoun House
- Enjoy a soothing 25-minute treatment, choosing from: ELEMIS Pro Glow Renewal Facial, ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, ELEMIS Best Foot Forward or file and polish of hands or feet
- Make full use of the spa and leisure facilities during your visit, including: 18-metre swimming pool, aroma steam room, sauna and relaxation room
- Receive a £5 ELEMIS retail voucher
- Includes towel, robe and slipper hire
- Availability Description
Available Monday–Thursday. Want a voucher for more than one person? You can add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, you will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of your experience. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer.