Spa Day for One with 25 Minute Treatment at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel
Get ready for a day of pampering in the heart of Shakespeare country with a soothing spa day for one person at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel, a charming, 4-star, 16th Century Tudor manor house in Stratford-upon-Avon. Bringing together historical charm and luxurious spa facilities, Alveston Manor is the perfect place to retreat from modern life and enjoy some me-time. In a private treatment room, an expert therapist will soothe your senses with a 25-minute spa treatment, chosen from a selection including deep tissue massages, ELEMIS facials and foot treatments. Spend the rest of your visit making the most of the 18-metre swimming pool, sauna and steam room to escape into bliss.
- Unwind with a relaxing spa day for one at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel
- Enjoy a soothing 25-minute treatment, choosing from: ELEMIS Pro Glow Renewal Facial, ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, ELEMIS Best Foot Forward or file and polish of hands or feet
- Make full use of the spa and leisure facilities during your visit, including: 18-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation suite
- Receive a £5 ELEMIS retail voucher
- Includes towel, robe and slipper hire
- Availability Description
Available Monday–Thursday. Want a voucher for more than one person? You can add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, you will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of your experience. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer.