Spa Day for Two with 25 Minute Treatment at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel
Escape to Shakespeare country with a relaxing spa day for two people at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel in Stratford-upon-Avon. Soak in the historic charm of this 4-star, 16th Century Tudor manor house as you forget all your worries and float away in the 18-metre pool or sit back in the sauna or steam room. Enjoy some me time, and for an added dose of relaxation, you’ll also be treated to a soothing 25-minute spa treatment of your choice, with options including an ELEMIS facial, a deep tissue massage and more. You’re sure to leave feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world.
- Unwind with a relaxing spa day for two people at Macdonald Alveston Manor Hotel
- Enjoy a soothing 25-minute treatment each, choosing from: ELEMIS Pro Glow Renewal Facial, ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, ELEMIS Best Foot Forward or file and polish of hands or feet
- Make full use of the spa and leisure facilities during your visit, including: 18-metre swimming pool, sauna, steam room and relaxation suite
- Receive a £5 ELEMIS retail voucher
- Includes towel, robe and slipper hire
- Availability Description
Available Monday–Thursday. Want a voucher for more than two people? You can add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, you will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of your experience. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer.