Get away from it all and take some time to put yourself first with a blissful spa day for two people with Macdonald spas. With locations available across the UK, you can pick the best location to suit you for a pampering treat that’s sure to leave you feeling as if you’re floating on air. With Macdonald, you can expect state-of-the-art facilities and a peaceful atmosphere that will help you forget all of your worries. Recharge your batteries as you enjoy a full day’s use of the spa facilities, plus a soothing 25-minute spa treatment with an expert therapist in a private treatment room. Take your pick from an ELEMIS facial to bring out your inner glow, a deep tissue massage to soothe those aches and pains, a manicure or pedicure to get your nails looking their best, or a Best Foot Forward treatment to leave your feet feeling silky smooth. Get ready for pampering bliss.
- Take some time out with a tranquil spa day for two at a Macdonald Hotel of your choice
- Soothe your senses with a 25-minute treatment each, choosing from: ELEMIS Pro Glow Renewal Facial, ELEMIS Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage, ELEMIS Best Foot Forward or file and polish of hands or feet
- Make full use of the spa and leisure facilities during your visit
- Receive a £5 ELEMIS retail voucher
- Includes towel, robe and slipper hire
- Availability Description
Available Monday–Thursday. Want a voucher for more than two people? You can add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, you will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of your experience. At some locations, ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer.