Introduction to Wine Tasting Evening for One
Spend an evening discovering new varieties of quality wines from around the world. Learn how to savour the essence and texture of different wines and have a tutored tasting of a selection of tasty wines with an expert sommelier. From New World wines to Old World classics, use newfound skills to match different wine flavours to different meals and learn how to best complement various foods. Wine lovers of any level of experience can take part on this fun-filled offering of fine wine and company.
- Spend an evening sampling up to seven wines
- Receive advice from an expert sommelier
- Learn the art of food and wine matching
- Improve hosting skills
- Availability Description
Selected weekday evenings throughout the year.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
Expect the tasting to last around two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
Share the tasting with a maximum of 25 other budding connossieurs.
- Bristol - Bristol (South West)
- Cardiff - Cardiff (Wales)
- Southbank - South London (London)
- Manchester - Greater Manchester (North West)
- Leicester - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Liverpool - Merseyside (North West)
- Sheffield - South Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber )
- Birmingham - West Midlands (West Midlands)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber )