Introduction to Wine Tasting Evening for Two
Broaden wine knowledge with an evening of wine tasting for two. Expert wine tasters discuss various wine regions, introducing fascinating new wines and exciting grape varieties. Take the opportunity to spend an evening sampling different premium wines, learning how to correctly taste and understand the subtlety of what makes each wine distinct under the eye of a trained sommelier. This experience is perfect for wannabe wine connoisseurs, whether total novices or with some experience within the wine industry, and is guaranteed to improve hosting skills no end.
- Join an evening focusing on and sampling different wines
- Get to grips with food and wine matching
- Receive advice from an experience sommelier
- No experience is needed, all adults are welcome
- Availability Description
Selected weekday evenings throughout the year.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
Expect the tasting to last around two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
Share the tasting evening with a maximum of 25 other budding connoisseurs.
- Bristol - Avon (South West)
- Lambeth - Central London (London)
- Cardiff - Glamorganshire (Wales)
- Manchester - Lancashire (North)
- Leicester - Leicestershire (Midlands)
- Liverpool - Merseyside (North)
- Sheffield - South Yorkshire (North)
- Birmingham - West Midlands (Midlands)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (North)