Painting and Drawing Art Class for Two at Lyndene Art Studio
Searching for a gift for an art lover? An art class is a great opportunity for them to pursue their passion and learn new skills! Set in the beautiful market of Penistone, on the edge of the stunning Peak District National Park, the breathtaking setting is sure to inspire enthusiastic artists of all kinds. Create a beautiful artwork after learning different drawing and painting skills and techniques, using a range of media on different surfaces. Your art experience day will include tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits and a delicious lunch. You’ll be guided throughout your session by an experienced art teacher and artist, who will teach you handy painting, drawing and sketching tips. Get ready to learn valuable skills in this informative and fun art class. Take home your finished artwork to show off to friends and family.
- Learn new skills on an art class for two people at Lyndene Art Studio
- Tuition from an experienced art teacher and artist
- Experimenting with media, learning new painting and drawing skills and techniques
- All art materials, in a fully equipped art studio
- Tea, coffee, cakes, biscuits and a delicious lunch
- Your finished artworks to take home at the end!
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Saturdays, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Beginners and intermediate levels welcome. Minimum age: 14 years (children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult).
The class runs from 10am–3.30pm.
- Numbers on the Day
There will be a maximum of eight people in a class.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences.