Hotel Escape with Dinner for Two at Beamish Hall Country House Hotel
Unwind and have a break together with a one night hotel escape for two people at Beamish Hall, a beautiful 12th century country house hotel set in 24 acres of wooded parkland in the heart of the Durham countryside. Breakfast and a delicious evening meal at the property's Stables Restaurant are included, so there's no worry about dining requirements on this romantic break in the UK. Just settle in, relax and spend some quality time together. Each hotel classic bedroom is individually designed and full of antiques, creating a unique and special atmosphere, and includes all the usual amenities such as TV with freeview, hairdryer and ironing facilities, tea and coffee and sumptuous cotton bedding to help ensure a great night's sleep.
- Beamish Hall is a beautiful country house hotel in County Durham
- One night stay in a double or twin room
- Includes a three-course evening meal and breakfast
- Explore the local area or tackle the rope activity course
- Availability Description
Sunday to Friday, excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentines and Easter periods.
- Participant Guidelines
All guests should be aged 18 or over.
The stay is for one night. Check in from 3pm and check out on or before 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe