Treetop Challenge at Go Ape for One Adult
Take on the challenge of Go Ape. Home to an array of tricky obstacles and daring leaps, this outdoor adventure promises an exciting day out for all. Put bravery and fitness skills to the test, as participants tackle the Tree Top challenge. Around every corner lies an activity to overcome, whether it be the canopy-high crossings, exhilarating Tarzan swings or the famous epic zip wire. Set amongst a backdrop of some of Britain’s most beautiful scenery – this experience is perfect for teens and young adults over 4ft 6.
- Entry to Go Ape Treetop Challenge
- Embark on an outdoor adventure and overcome obstacles suspended in the air!
- Availability Description
This experience is available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 10 years. Minimum height: 1m (3’3”). Maximum weight: 20.5 stone (130kg). This experience requires a degree of physical fitness.
Please allow up to three hours for this experience.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for one adult.
- Dress Code
Please dress for the weather and wear appropriate footwear with soles with good grips, buckles, laces or velcro. Sandals are not allowed. Long hair must be tied back. Please leave valuable possessions at home.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Most sites offer refreshment facilities but it is best to check online first. Feel free to bring along a picnic.
- Bracknell - Berkshire (South East)
- Slough - Berkshire (South East)
- Aston Clinton - Buckinghamshire (South East)
- Bolton - Greater Manchester (South East)
- Ringwood - Hampshire (South East)
- West End - Hampshire (South East)
- Woburn - Hampshire (South East)
- Cranbrook - Kent (South East)
- Maidstone - Kent (South East)
- Farnham - Surrey (South East)
- Crawley - West Sussex (South East)