Three Mile Muscle Car Driving Blast for One
Undoubtedly one of the most iconic vehicles to have ever been made, the Ford Mustang is renowned in the world of supercars. In fact, it kicked off a whole generation of muscle cars. Enjoy a driving blast in one of the world’s most successful American automobiles at a top track location. Get behind the wheel of a high-performance Ford Mustang GT V8 or a classic Ford Mustang V8 and navigate the track in a rare driving beast. Receive professional guidance and a safety briefing from a qualified instructor before showing off those driving skills. Experience the car’s authentic power and character whilst burning rubber on the track for three mind-blowing miles. Discover the muscle car of its day and why it remains such a huge driving hit.
- Get behind the wheel of a legendary muscle car with a three-mile driving blast!
- Choose to drive a modern Ford Mustang GT V8 or a classic Ford Mustang V8 at a selected track location
- Receive guidance and a safety briefing from a professional instructor
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available to book Monday–Friday, week round. Weekend bookings can be made for a supplement of £20, paid directly to the supplier. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 12 years.
- Other Info
There is a £25 surcharge for the Dunsfold location and Curborough Sprint Course is for participants under 17 years old only. An optional collision damage waiver can be purchased for £25 on the day. Please dress accordingly for the weather. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the experience. Spectators are welcome to watch from the designated viewing areas.
- Ellesmere Port - Cheshire (North West)
- Wigton - Cumbria (North West)
- North Berwick - East Lothian (Scotland)
- Anstruther - Fife (Scotland)
- Glenrothes - Fife (Scotland)
- Aldershot - Hampshire (South East)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (East Midlands)
- Woodbridge - Suffolk (East of England)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)
- Cowbridge - Vale of Glamorgan (Wales)