Northern Belle Settle and Carlisle Luxury Train Journey with Fine Dining for Two
Feel like you've stepped back in time as you travel from Settle to Carlisle on a luxury train journey with Northern Belle for two. Board the train at your selected location from those available, and settle in for a nostalgic excursion. You'll be welcomed with a sparkling Bellini and three course brunch with tea and coffee as you begin your journey through some of Britain's most astounding natural beauty. At Carlisle, get off and explore the local area in the afternoon, before re-boarding to enjoy a Champagne reception with canapes. Then it's time for an indulgent five-course meal with a bottle of wine to share before your return journey.
- Northern Belle scenic train day trip from Settle to Carlisle for two
- Sparkling Bellini on arrival
- Three course brunch on outward journey with tea and coffee
- Explore Carlisle in the afternoon
- See the steam engine arrive on Carlisle Station
- Champagne reception with canapes once back on board
- Five-course dinner with a bottle of wine to share
- Tea, coffee and petit fours
- Return travel included
- Availability Description
Your voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected dates throughout the year, which vary according to which location you choose to depart from. This experience is limited to certain dates so please book your journey as early as possible as certain routes only run once or twice a year. This voucher is valid up to the value of the voucher. Please note that at time of high demand, there may be a small supplement fee required. All departure locations are subject to change.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 11 years and 18 years for alcohol service. If you have any special dietary requirements, please advise at the time of booking and all effort will be made to comply. Departures take place at station across the UK, including Manchester, Huddersfield, Wrexham, Shrewsbury, Leeds, Doncaster, Newcastle, Durham, Darlington, York, Manchester, Liverpool, Preston, Chester, Crewe, Birmingham, Sheffield, Coventry and Wolverhampton.
- Numbers on the Day
Please note - You will be seated on a table for four. If you want to upgrade to a table for two then please request at time of booking as these are limited and involve a small supplement.
- Dress Code
There is a smart casual dress code, with jeans and trainers not permitted. It is recommended you dress for the weather and for your time off the train
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. We recommend you book at least twelve weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher While most journeys are suitable for people with special access needs, the train carriages are heritage carriages and consequently do not have modern day facilities and wheelchair accessible toilets. You are advised to call the reservations team to discuss your needs in more detail and to check this upon making your booking, as access varies depending on your chosen destination. Once you have activated your voucher you are confirmed on the date of travel and moving the date is not possible at short notice.
- Hull - East Riding of Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- York - North Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Doncaster - South Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Sheffield - South Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Huddersfield - West Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Leeds - West Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Wakefield - West Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)