You've been entered to WIN a 6 night holiday for two in South Africa!
See the best of South Africa with Jumbari Family Safaris. Fly into Johannesburg and spend 1 night unwinding at The Houghton Hotel. Drive towards Kruger National Park to spend 3 nights at the Casterbridge Hollow Hotel and 2 nights at Hippo Hollow Country Estate. The iconic game park boasts classic African scenery - golden savannahs, great gaping gorges and rolling hills.
Enter your details below to sign up to receive Jumbari Family Safaris newsletter:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you are subscribed to the Red Letter Days database you are automatically eligible to win this prize
- The prize offers a 6 night stay in South Africa for 2 people. 3 nights will be at Casterbridge Hollow (near Kruger National Park) and 3 nights at Cape Town Hollow Boutique Hotel
- This prize may not be converted to cash or exchanged
- Cannot be utilised over South African public and school holidays, long weekends and is subject to availability. The excluded dates are:
- 1-13 January
- 20-30 March
- 10-13 April
- 27 April-1 May
- 12 June - 6 July
- 9 August
- 18-28 September
- 4-31 December
- Includes accommodation and breakfast
- Excludes all other meals, all beverages, curio shop purchases, telephone calls, transport, flights
- Safari expeditions are not included in the prize
- Competitions ends at midnight on 23/02/20
- The winner will be selected from every customer who is signed up to receiving our newsletter
- We will email the winner using the email address they provide upon sign up
- The selected winner will have 7 days to respond to the email, if we do not get a response, a new winner will be selected.
- Red Letter Days is not liable for the loss of the prize
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Jumbari Safaris reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- Entry into the prize draw implies acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Travel insurance is required, but not included. It is the winner's responsibility to ensure they have proper travel insurance cover prior to their journey
- It is the winner's responsibility to ensure that, should a visa be required to enter a country, this is to be obtained prior to travelling
- Failure to ensure correct documentation is in place will probably result in the passenger being refused entry
- Winner must ensure they are in possession of any health documents required for the country they are visiting. Failure to obtain such documents could result in the passenger being refused entry
- The stay at The Houghton Hotel will be in their King Suite which is inclusive of breakfast, spa and dinner voucher.