Win a Champneys Overnight Spa Break with a meal for two AND a year’s supply of shoes from Shoeaholics worth £600!
Please fill in your details below to enter the competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entrants must be UK based
- Entrants must be above the age of 18
- Competition ends at midnight on December 5th, 2019
- The Champneys experiences is available Monday-Sunday. Friday bookings are available for a £30pp supplement and Saturday bookings are available for a £40pp supplement.
- Check in at Champneys from 2pm and check out until 11am. The experience is available at Champneys Henlow, Forest Mere and Tring.
- The Shoeaholics Team is partnering with Red Letter Days who will organise the Champneys overnight spa break and meal for two. Red Letter Days will pass on the winner’s details to the Shoeaholics Team to organise the 12 pairs of shoes to be provided to the winner who may order all at once.
- The winners will be required to supply their shoe size so that Shoeaholics can order these on behalf of the winners & their postal address for all prizes to be delivered.
- Please note, however, when they’re gone they’re gone – as an outlet store, Shoeaholics cannot guarantee availability of all sizes and styles.
- Prizes are returnable only for exchange and cannot be returned to a store or online.
- Employees of the Promoter or its affiliate companies or the employees’ family and household members are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The Promoter has arranged this competition in good faith and, to the extent permitted by law, does not accept any liability in relation to any consequences arising from entry to the competition. Red Letter Days is responsible for the Champneys overnight spa break and a meal for two. Kurt Geiger Limited is responsible for the year’s supply of shoes.
- If due to circumstances outside the Promoter’s control or if the Promoter deems it necessary to suspend or cancel the competition, the Promoter reserves the right to do so, without incurring any liability to any entrant participating in this competition.
- By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Promoter: Kurt Geiger Limited, 24 Britton Street, London, EC1M 5UA, UK