Win a Weekend Hot Air Balloon Flight with Champagne for Two and £1000 to spend on Sykes Holiday Cottages!
Please fill in your details below to enter the competition:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions apply to the “January 2020 Prize Draw: Win a £1000 holiday PLUS a hot air balloon experience for two” competition (“The Competition”) run by the Sykes Holiday Cottages Family (“Sykes”), which includes Sykes Holiday Cottages, Hogans Cottages, Cornish Cottage Holidays, Helpful Holidays, Lakes Cottage Holidays, Manor Cottages, Hideaways, Menai Holidays, Dream Cottages, Coast & Country Cottages, Cornwall Holiday Cottages and Yorkshire Coastal Cottages.
- By claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms, and agree to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sykes and their families, partners, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The Competition prize is £1000 of Sykes holiday vouchers, plus a weekend hot air balloon flight with champagne for two, which will be provided by Red Letter Days.
- We reserve the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
- To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed between 00.01 01/01/2020 and 23.59 31/01/2020.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted before 23/02/2020. Winners must claim their prize within 10 working days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner selected.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner must provide proof of identity upon request.
- We are entitled to refuse to process any prize where it deems necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- Red Letter Days will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Red Letter Days reserves the right to declare The Competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- The Sykes holiday vouchers are valid for a period of two (2) years from the date of issue. Any remaining balance on a gift voucher may no longer be used after the expiry of its validity period.
- The hot air balloon flight is available weekends, from April-October. It is available on selected dates, subject to weather conditions.
- Flights take place at dawn and dusk when the air is at its most stable.
- Dates fill very quickly, so book at least four weeks in advance.
- The minimum age is 8 years old. The minimum height is 4'6" and maximum weight is 18st. This experience is not suitable for anyone who is pregnant. Those suffering from any illness, medical condition or disability should take appropriate medical advice.
- Adverse weather conditions can affect the booking. If it is cancelled, the next mutually convenient date can be booked. Flights are not guaranteed on specific dates.
- Duration includes the one hour flight, a safety briefing, flight preparation and celebratory drink. Please note at the following locations only for Wickers World (Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, Worcestershire, Warwickshire or Gloucestershire), they do not offer champagne however the flight time is extended by up to 15 minutes.
- It is recommended to wear flat weatherproof shoes or walking boots and comfortable clothing.
- Soft drinks are also available. There will be other participants on the experience.
- The Competition prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.
- Other methods of entry are available with Sykes Holiday Cottages, click here for full details