Hotel Escape for Two at Ennerdale Country House Hotel, Cumbria
Situated in the beautiful Cumbrian village of Cleator, the Grade II listed Ennerdale Country House Hotel is a truly idyllic spot in which to retreat and unwind. Spend a relaxing night in one of the hotel's individually designed en suite double rooms complete with tea and coffee making amenities, room service and beautiful views of the hotel's peaceful gardens and Italian fountains. Ennerdale provides the perfect base for exploring the picturesque coastal towns of Whitehaven, St. Bees and Workington, as well as the vast and majestic Lake District National Park. A hearty cooked English breakfast is included.
- A relaxing rural retreat at the Grade II listed Ennerdale Country House Hotel
- Situated a short distance from The Lake District National Park
- Stay in an en suite double rooms with peaceful views of the hotel gardens
- Includes a hearty cooked English breakfast
- Availability Description
Daily throughout the year, excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day and Easter periods.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests aged 18 or over are welcome. The hotel includes two ground floor rooms to accommodate wheelchair users (please advise requirements at point of booking).
This stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 3pm. Check out before 11am.
- Numbers on the Day
The hotel has 30 bedrooms.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe