Triple Platinum Supercar Blast
It's the apex of driving experiences: the triple platinum supercar blast. Be master of three superb vehicles and decide which is champion. First, select from eight challenging circuits across the UK. Next, choose three cars. The line-up includes dazzlers like the Lamborghini LP570 Performante, Ferrari 458, Audi R8 V10, McLaren 570S and the McLaren MP4-12C. The day kicks off with a briefing by a professional driver. Then it's time to roar around the circuit for three miles in each vehicle. That's a total of nine adrenaline-spiking miles. When the driving is over, receive a certificate to take home as a memento of the experience and, of course, for boasting rights.
- Drive three superb supercars for three miles each
- Pick three from Ferrari 458, Lamborghini LP570, McLaren 570S or MP4-12C, or Audi R8 V10
- Receive a safety briefing with a professional driver
- Take home a souvenir certificate
- Eight UK locations to choose from
- Availability Description
Available on weekdays and weekends. Exact availability varies between venues, please check when booking.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum height is 5', maximum is 6'5''. Maximum weight is 20 stone. A full British or international manual driving licence must be produced on the day in order to participate.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions like ice or heavy rain, when driving at speed might become dangerous. In the event of cancellation, contact is made.
Lasts around two hours including a briefing and nine miles of driving time.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. During familiarisation laps there are up to three people in the car. Actual driving time is held on a one-to-one basis. There are likely to be other vehicles on the track.
- Dress Code
Dress comfortably (and warmly in winter) and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes to negotiate pedals that are close together. A helmet is provided.
- Leuchars - Fife (Scotland)
- Llanbedr - Gwynedd (Wales)
- Mallory Park - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Prestwold Hall - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Elvington - North Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Chipping Norton - Oxfordshire (South East)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)
- Kenilworth - Warwickshire (West Midlands)
- Nuneaton - Warwickshire (West Midlands)