30 Minute Mini Cooper Junior Driver Training and Three Mile American Muscle Car Blast for One
Treat a junior driver to a memorable first experience at the wheel of a classic Mini and iconic American muscle car. Be taught how to drive with a 30-minute session in a classic Mini Cooper, followed by a three-mile blast in a unique and sophisticated muscle car of choice. A safety briefing will be provided before it’s time to take control of the Mini Cooper. Learn the essentials of driving with the help of a friendly and encouraging instructor. During the 30 minutes of training, young drivers will begin to understand the fundamentals. Build their confidence in this safe and fun environment and get them ready for the road. It will then be time to take the wheel of a stylish Mustang, from the rare 1965 V8 beast to the classic style of the police car, which features fully functioning sirens to help set the mood for an epic movie scene! This experience is sure to put a smile on someone’s face.
- Learn to drive with a 30-minute session in a Mini Cooper S
- Start with a full safety briefing
- Be taught how to park, change gear, reverse and manoeuvre the car
- Enjoy a three-mile blast in a powerful muscle car
- Help and support from an ADI instructor
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. This is an outdoor event so please dress appropriately. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 10 years. Minimum height: 4’10”.
Expect to be on-site for around four hours in total.
- Other Info
Available muscle cars: Ford Mustang GT police car or Ford Mustang 1965 V8. Spectators are welcome to watch from the designated viewing areas.
- Wigton - Cumbria (North)
- North Berwick - East Lothian (Scotland)
- Anstruther - Fife (Scotland)
- Aldershot - Hampshire (South East)
- Gainsborough - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Ellesmere Port - Merseyside (North)
- Lichfield - Staffordshire (Midlands)
- Woodbridge - Suffolk (South East)
- Cranleigh - Surrey (South East)