Whisky Tasting and Connoisseur Tour at Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery for Two
Nestled at the foot of the Scottish Highlands and surrounded by the sprawling Perthshire countryside, Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery boasts picturesque views and a rich history that stretches back to the 19th Century. Visitors can explore this past in the distillery’s own Heritage Museum, enjoying a range of interactive exhibits that follow the Dewar’s family on their pursuit of impeccable whisky. Relax in the Whisky Lounge, revelling in the remarkable flavours included in the upgraded whisky tasting mat and even indulging in a taste of the rare single cask malt whisky from the warehouse. With an array of award-winning products on offer – all selected from the distillery’s plentiful portfolio – no connoisseur will go unsatisfied. Head home with a complimentary whisky glass to mark this memorable day.
- A whisky tasting and connoisseur tour for two at Dewar's Aberfeldy Distillery
- Embark upon a self-guided tour through the Heritage Museum – an interactive exhibition displaying artefacts, imagery and audiovisual presentations that tell the story of the Dewar's family and their pursuit of whisky perfection
- Enjoy exploring the production area of Aberfeldy Single Malt Distillery
- Savour an upgraded whisky tasting mat of five samples
- Indulge in a taste of the rare and sensational single cask whisky from the warehouse cask
- Head home with a complimentary whisky tasting glass
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. From November–March, the distillery is open Monday–Saturday from 10am–4pm and between April–October, the opening times are 10am–6pm from Monday–Saturday and 10am–4pm on Sundays. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Although there is full wheelchair access in the Whisky Lounge, cafe, shop, warehouse and heritage exhibition, access is limited in the distillery due to stairs.
This experience will last around an hour and a half.
- Dress Code
Please wear sensible footwear – open-toed shoes and high heels are not permitted on the distillery tour.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Free sample bottles are provided for drivers to enjoy later – please book the 'Drivers' Tour' in advance, with upgrades available on site. Unfortunately, dogs are not permitted in the visitor centre or distillery, with the exception of assistance dogs.