Coffee Roasting Taster Session for One in Winchester
Learn how coffee is roasted and gain valuable insights from industry professionals at Winchester Coffee School. Follow the rewarding process from production and growth to packaging and storing coffee. Treat a coffee enthusiast to this informative two-hour taster session. Find out about the various flavours from different regions and perform a sample roast. Follow each of the careful steps that are carried out. Head home with a wealth of knowledge as well as a package of coffee to enjoy at the end of the course. Develop an understanding of coffee roasting and discover the precision that goes into producing it.
- Enjoy this insightful taster session for one at Winchester Coffee School
- Discover the steps coffee goes through, from farming to production through to the roasting process and the end product
- Perform a sample roast and be shown how to package and store coffee
- Learn from professional industry experts
- Once the course is complete, the coffee will be packaged up ready to enjoy at home
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available Fridays, year round. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the experience. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years. Unfortunately, there is no disabled access available.
The class will last around two hours in total, running from 3pm–5pm.
- Dress Code
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. All training equipment will be provided.