Whiskey Tasting Experience for Two in Shoreditch
Enjoy a fascinating insight into the world of whiskey with a two hour tasting experience in bustling Shoreditch. TT Liquor is now a popular cocktail bar that was once a Victorian police station. It offers plenty of rustic charm with stone slab floors, exposed brick walls and stacks of liquor. After a welcome whiskey cocktail, a class instructor will be on hand to offer an insight into the interesting history and origins of whiskey. Learn of the six major countries that produce this tasty tipple and sample a whiskey from each location. Enjoy flavours from the United States, Canada, Scotland, Ireland, Japan and India. Select one of these delicious flavours and mix up a classic Old Fashioned style whiskey at the end of the class. Discover all there is to know with expert support from the class instructor.
- Delight in an insightful two hour whiskey tasting class for two
- Enjoy a whiskey cocktail upon arrival
- Delve into the rich history of whiskey with an expert class instructor
- Sample six whiskeys from the major countries that produce the tipple
- Pick a whiskey and mix up an Old Fashioned at the end of the class
- Availability Description
Available Monday-Saturday, throughout the year. Classes run once a month and there are 10 spaces available in each class.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age is 18.
The class runs for around two hours.
- Numbers on the Day
There are 10 people in each class.