London Indian Food Tour in East London for Two
Visit East London; taste India with this superb food tour for two. Guided by an expert, immerse in the vibrancy of bustling Brick Lane, enjoying hot, spicy and sour combinations of flavour along the way. Witness and sample the truly diverse range of Indian sweets and be given the opportunity to purchase the treats that are just too good not to! Be informed about Indian food, its diversity and presence in London and UK food culture. Guess the secret dish of the day after acquiring a favourable insight into the world of authentic Indian cuisine. End the experience at a fantastic Punjabi restaurant, serving all tandoori favourites. Dal-icious!
- Be guided through London’s famous Brick Lane with its buzzing bars, food scene, art and restaurants
- Sample numerous treats and curries, all served with delicious fluffy naan bread
- Indulge in a refreshing Indian beverage, a glass of wine or a soft drink
- Learn the history of Indian food in the UK and its popularity today
- Stop at an authentic Punjabi restaurant, serving the real deal of tandoori favourites
- Availability Description
Available to book Tuesday–Saturday, year-round. Participants are expected to meet on time at 7pm on weekdays and 5pm on Saturday. All dates are subject to availability.
Please allow up to three and a half hours for this experience.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for two people. Join a small group of others on the day.
- Other Info
Meeting point is outside the Whitechapel Gallery in East London. The tour ends near Aldgate East station. Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements upon point of booking.