Gin Making Experience for One at The Gin Nest in Torquay
Become a creative gin connoisseur with a unique experience at The Gin Nest in Torquay. Develop important knowledge about the history of this delicious drink, the distillation methods, the various styles of gin, the use of botanicals and the legal aspects of gin classification. Get involved with the gin-making process and decide everything from the taste of the gin to the way it is branded. Use a traditional copper pot still to distil the gin and select the perfect combination of botanicals. Design a bespoke label so that everyone knows who this tantalising tipple belongs to. Take home a gin-tastic creation to share with friends, family and loved ones.
- Delight in a gin-making experience for one at The Gin Nest
- Create a bespoke 500ml bottle of gin to take home and enjoy
- Explore the history and learn about the different styles of gin, the legal requirements of gin classification, distillation and botanicals
- Pick the botanicals and use a traditional copper pot still to make the gin
- Sip on a cocktail or gin and tonic during the class
- Complimentary soft and hot drinks to enjoy
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. Masterclass will usually run at 11am and 2pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. There is disabled access available.
This experience will last for around two hours.