Online Food or Drink Fermentation Course with The Fermentarium
The Fermentarium is a dedicated gastronomic school that teaches the methods of fermentation. Discover how to create fresh fermented food or drink using traditional techniques. Make artisan homemade delights to enjoy at home. Explore an exciting selection of courses, from kombucha and lactic fermentation to cultured condiments and sourdough bread. Master exciting skills and begin to understand the process involved. Interact from the kitchen at home with a live online class and send messages via the group chat later. Develop exciting techniques and send pictures and queries to the rest of the group. Make the most of this educational culinary experience and discover a new hobby to enjoy from home.
- Learn to make food or drink through the process of fermentation
- Engage with one of a range of live online classes
- Be taught how to bake sourdough bread, create kombucha, make cultured condiments and more
- Gain new skills and ask questions during the class
- Access for a week to a WhatsApp group, available to send queries and share pictures and ideas
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Enjoy this experience online via Zoom.
- Participant Guidelines
Please inform the supplier of any allergies at the point of booking. Minimum age: 18 years.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Please have the ingredients and equipment needed available for the class.