Snowdonia and the Three Castles Sightseeing Tour for Two
Discover Wales’s medieval past with the help of a knowledgeable tour guide on this nine-hour sightseeing tour for two and learn about Wales’s history and heritage. Start off in the beautiful seaside town of Llandudno before setting off down the Great Orme Roade, taking in the sights of the Irish Sea and looking out for famous Kashmiri Goats. The first stop is Conwy, an ancient castle town overlooking a scenic estuary, also home to Britain’s smallest house. Head on to the awe-inspiring Snowdonia National Park, with its great lakes, valleys and mountains, where you can meet the Welsh Dragon of Bethesda, drive along the Roman road of Nant Ffrancon, hear mythical tales of Llyn Ogwen and soak in the views at Snowdonia Viewpoint. Visit Llanberis and Padarn Park National Slate Museum to learn about Wales’s mining history, then continue to Dolbadarn Castle, a ruined castle tucked away in the forest. Finally, explore Caernarfon with its impressive castle fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Explore North Wales with this nine-hour sightseeing tour
- Start in the seaside town of Llandudno and drive along the coastal Great Orme Road
- Visit Conwy and see its ancient castle, plus the smallest house in Britain
- Be inspired by the stunning landscape of Snowdonia National Park, including the Welsh Dragon of Bethesda, Nant Ffrancon Pass, Llyn Ogwen and Snowdonia Viewpoint
- Learn about Wales’s mining history at the National Slate Museum
- Discover the ruins of Dolbadarn Castle
- Be amazed by Caernarfon Castle, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, from March–December. All dates are subject to availability.
This tour lasts for nine hours. Tours depart at 8.30am and return at 5.30pm.
- Numbers on the Day
The tour is conducted on a 16-seater minibus, plus the tour guide/driver. A minimum of four people must be booked on the tour to commence, with a maximum of 16 people per tour.
- Dress Code
Please wear clothing suitable for all weather conditions. Open toe shoes, flip flops and sandals are not suitable footwear for this experience.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. If the tour is cancelled due to too few participants, adverse weather or other unforeseeable circumstances, customers will be offered an alternative date/tour or a full refund. There are additional entrance fees for entry to the main castle at Conwy and Caernarfon, payable on the day. This tour does not include lunch, snacks or drinks.