London Eye Tickets with a Three Course Dinner at Swan at The Globe for Two
Step into some of London's most iconic landmarks with two with tickets to The Lastminute.com London Eye and three courses at Swan at the Globe. See London in all its glory from The Lastminute.com London Eye, which stands at 135 metres tall and boasts stunning views all around. Experience the city from the glass viewing pod, with 360-degree views, including the Tower of London, Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace and even Windsor Castle on a clear day! Then, dine at one of London’s most magnificent dining rooms, located at the iconic Globe theatre. Enjoy a delectable three course meal at this restaurant that pays homage to Shakespeare. Look out to the London skyline as you dine, and relax after an unforgettable day.
- Entry to The Lastminute.com London Eye for two
- Enjoy a 30-minute rotation and savour the spectacular sights of the city skyline from one of 32 glass pods
- Embark upon a thrilling high-speed boat ride for two with Thames Rockets
- Spend 50 minutes on the River Thames from London Eye Pier
- Swan signature Romeo & Juliet inspired ‘Love Potion’ cocktail or a glass of bubbles each on arrival
- Three course meal, either lunch or dinner from the river view menu showcasing the best seasonal British ingredients
- Views of the River Thames, St. Paul’s Cathedral, Shakespeare’s Globe, Millennium Bridge, and the City of London
- Availability Description
Receive two vouchers, both valid for two people. The Lastminute.com London Eye is available week round, year round, excluding Christmas Day and throughout a two-week period in January. The Lastminute.com London Eye is open daily from 11am–6pm – opening times may vary. The Swan at the Globe is available Monday- Saturday from 12pm-2:45pm then again from 5pm- 8:45pm, on Sundays it is available from 11:30am-8:45pm. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Adult tickets are for ages 16+. Participants aged 2-15 years are considered children and must be accompanied by a paying adult (aged 18+).
- Numbers on the Day
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Easily pre-book The Lastminute.com London Eye online by following the instructions on the voucher received after purchase and select a suitable date and time from a range of available slots. Please advise The Swan at the Globe of any dietary requirements at the point of booking. A discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill.