Hotel Escape for Two at The Talbot Ripley, Surrey
Found amidst some of Surrey's stunning countryside lies the historic Talbot Ripley. The inn is said to have provided the location for Lord Nelson and Lady Hamilton's love affair in 1798, and still remains one of England's finest coaching inns today. The inn boasts period features with a contemporary design and warm, friendly service. Spend the night in a standard double or twin room complete with a shower room. Both enjoy a full English breakfast before checking out the following day. The inn is the perfect base for exploring the nearby sights of Hampton Court, Wisley and Kew. Or spend your stay unwinding in the inn's cosy bar with its 15th century beams and log fires.
- Get away from it all at The Talbot Ripley in the beautiful Surrey countryside
- Explore nearby Hampton Court, Kew or Wisley or unwind at the hotel
- One night stay in a double room
- Includes a full English breakfast each
- Availability Description
Daily, excluding Christmas, New Year and Valentine's. Book as far in advance as possible.
- Participant Guidelines
Guests must be aged 18 or over.
This stay is for one night. Check in anytime after 2pm. Check out before 11am.
- 100s of breaks to choose from across UK & Europe