Choice of Art Class at Lyndene Art Studio for Two
Searching for a gift for an art lover? An art class is a great opportunity for them to pursue their passion and learn new skills! Set in the beautiful market of Penistone, on the edge of the stunning Peak District National Park, the breathtaking setting is sure to inspire enthusiastic artists of all kinds. Choose from two art classes, one focusing on still-life and open-air drawing and the other including a variety of drawing and painting techniques using a range of media and surfaces. Whichever class is picked, the day will begin with tea, coffee and homemade biscuits, before moving onto a hands-on class where students learn a variety of skills from an experienced artist and art teacher. A platter lunch is also included, as well as all art materials, so all that’s left to do is relax and enjoy creating beautiful artwork to take home!
- Learn new skills on an art class for two people at Lyndene Art Studio
- Choose from either a full day of still-life, open-air drawing and painting or an art taster day, which includes a number of drawing and painting techniques
- Enjoy tea, coffee, homemade biscuits and a cold platter lunch on the day
- Receive tuition from an experienced art teacher and artist
- All art materials are included
- Take home the finshed artwork at the end!
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Beginners and intermediate levels welcome. Minimum age: 14 years (children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult). This experience is wheelchair accessible.
The class runs from 10am–3.30pm.
- Numbers on the Day
There will be a maximum of eight people in a class.