My Signature Spa Day at Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel for One – Weekends
Soak up the tranquil charms of the historic city of Bath and make the most of a peaceful day of pampering at Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel. This elegant 5-star retreat has an atmosphere of serenity and timelessness that are enhanced by the seven acres of verdant grounds that it sits within. Enjoy a day devoted to well-being and make the most of full access to the luxurious leisure facilities on offer. Head to one of the pools for some hydrotherapy or soothe the senses with a session in the sauna or ice room. To top it off, savour a delectable afternoon tea in the Drawing Room.
- Enjoy a spa experience at the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel for one
- Receive a total of 80 minutes of treatments, including a 55-minute ELEMIS Deep Tissue Massage and a 25-minute ELEMIS Facial
- Relax with full use of the extensive spa and leisure facilities, including a 15-metre swimming pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, ice room and thermal suite
- Indulge in a sumptuous afternoon tea
- Complimentary robe, towel and slipper hire
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available Friday–Sunday, year round. Want a voucher for more than one person? Add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Afternoon tea is served between 3pm–5pm.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, guests will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of the experience. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer. Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements upon booking.