Vegan Afternoon Tea and a Glass of Sparkling Wine for Two at The Langham London
Celebrate the finest of British traditions at 5-star London hotel, The Langham. Take a seat in the luxury surroundings of the elegant Palm Court. Savour a variety of delicious vegan delights with an afternoon tea for two. Enjoy a selection of JING teas and sip on a crisp glass of Gusbourne Brut Reserve each. This afternoon tea celebrates British traditions with an indulgent twist on some of the country’s favourite biscuits and sweet treats that have been beautifully reimagined. Savour an assortment of delicate finger sandwiches with classic fillings, delicious scones topped with vegan lemon curd and preserves, plus a tempting array of pastries that are inspired by classic treats, including a twist on the Bakewell tart, chocolate digestive, custard cream and more. Savour this scrumptious experience together in stylish surroundings. It’s the perfect indulgence after a morning of shopping or sightseeing in the city.
- Indulge in a vegan afternoon tea for two at Palm Court in 5-star The Langham London
- Tuck into a variety of sweet and savoury delights, which include:
- A selection of traditional finger sandwiches
- Classic and raisin scones from the Palm Court bakery, along with vegan lemon curd and the chef’s seasonal preserves
- Heavenly pastries inspired by famous biscuits and baked tarts
- A variety of JING teas
- A glass of Gusbourne Brut Reserve each
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Wednesday–Sunday, year round. Excludes the Kings coronation weekend (6th – 8th May, 2023), Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year’s Day. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years. Please let the restaurant know of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. A 12.5% service charge will be added to the bill.