Junior Triple Movie Car Driving Blast for One
Get a head start on learning to drive and take the wheel of three stars of the cinema. Available at various UK locations, this driving experience is a chance to take three movie cars for a spin. Pick from the Fast and Furious Nissan Skyline R34, Toyota Supra or Ford Mk1 Escort RS, the Transformers' Bumblebee Camaro ZL1 or Barricade Ford Mustang GT, KITT Pontiac Firebird from Knight Rider, 1960’s Batmobile, Starsky and Hutch's Ford Gran Torino, Bond's Aston Martin V8 Vantage or an Iron Man Audi R8. After a safety briefing, drive three rip-roaring laps in three of these movie icons and feel like a star on the silver screen.
- Get behind the wheel and drive three movie icons
- Choose three from a stunning line-up of movie cars
- Enjoy a total of nine laps of thrilling driving
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. There is a £10 upgrade fee for weekend dates at Blyton Park and £25 upgrade fee for Castle Combe and Dunsfold, which is payable on booking. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 10 years. Maximum age: 16 years or 14 years at Lydden Hill. Minimum height: 4'4". Maximum height: 6'6". Maximum weight: 18 stone. All children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult. Instructors are ARDS qualified and DBS police checked.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions (e.g. snow, ice, heavy rain or high winds), which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the venue if in any doubt.
Expect to be on-site for two hours, including a briefing and three laps driving in each car. Please arrive around 15 minutes prior to the booked start time to ensure a prompt start.
- Numbers on the Day
Briefings are held in groups of up to 30 people. All in-car tuition is on a one-to-one basis with a qualified instructor. There might be other vehicles on the track at the same time.
- Dress Code
We recommend dressing warmly and comfortably in trousers, a long-sleeved top and flat-soled shoes. A helmet is provided.
- Other Info
The person driving will need to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. The damage waiver is £25.
- Saint Agnes - Superscars - Cornwall (South West)
- Wareham - Dorset (South West)
- Cirencester - Supercars - Gloucestershire (South West)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (Midlands)
- Norfolk Gliding Club - Norfolk (South East)
- Tockwith - North Yorkshire (North)
- Northampton - Northamptonshire (Midlands)
- Abingdon - Oxfordshire (South West)
- Bury St. Edmunds - Suffolk (South East)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)