Supercar Driving Blast for Two People with High Speed Passenger Ride
Treat a pair of pals who are car-mad to this supercharged driving experience. Take to the tarmac for three exhilarating miles, driving one of the biggest, loudest and fastest names in motoring. Drivers will get to pick from an impressive fleet of vehicles, including the stunning Lamborghini Gallardo, a fierce Ferrari, a suave Aston Martin, a nippy Nissan GTR and more! After experiencing the power of one of these outrageous driving machines, hop in the passenger seat for a high-speed passenger ride alongside a seasoned instructor. It’s a fantastic experience for the keenest of petrolheads.
- Drive a supercar three miles
- Experience a high-speed passenger ride
- Enjoy a welcome introduction and safety briefing
- Gain expert guidance from ARDS qualified race instructors
- Choose from a range of fantastic locations across the UK, including Dunsfold Park, the 'Home of Top Gear'
- Availability Description
This experience is valid for two people. Available Monday–Friday, year round. Weekend upgrades will incur a £20 surcharge at all locations. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 17 years. Minimum height is 5’0” and maximum height is 6’6”. Maximum weight: 18 stone. Participants must present a full UK driving licence on the day.
This experience lasts for approximately two hours, which includes briefing time, a high-speed passenger ride and three miles driving time.
- Other Info
Drive a supercar for three miles, choosing from a selection of models that can include: Aston Martin, Audi R8, Porsche 911, Lamborghini, Ferrari and the Nissan GT-R. At some locations certain cars are subject to an upgrade fee. The person driving will need to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence. The damage waiver is £20 for one car, then £5 for each additional car driven.
- Ellesmere Port - Cheshire (North West)
- Wigton - Cumbria (North West)
- North Berwick - East Lothian (Scotland)
- Anstruther - Fife (Scotland)
- Glenrothes - Fife (Scotland)
- Aldershot - Hampshire (South East)
- Blyton Park - Lincolnshire (East Midlands)
- Woodbridge - Suffolk (East of England)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)
- Cowbridge - Vale of Glamorgan (Wales)