Under 17s One Hour Junior Driving Experience for One
Enjoy a fun, hands-on driving experience with a one-hour junior driving session. Treat a dedicated driver to a tailor-made lesson behind the wheel of a learner car. Grasp the basics of driving before the age of 17 and gain confidence whilst building new skills. Begin this experience with an introduction and a safety briefing with a qualified instructor. During the lesson, young drivers will be taught basic skills like pulling away, braking, changing gear and steering the vehicle. An instructor will provide them with guidance and support, helping to give them a head start in learning to drive. At the end of the experience, they will be awarded a certificate for completing the session. Prepare for the roads with this memorable experience for one.
- An under-17s junior driving experience lasting one hour for one person
- A safety briefing with a qualified instructor
- Receive an introduction to the car, including how to start, change gear, brake, steer and pull away
- Plenty of hands-on driving time with an engaging lesson at the wheel of a car
- Achieve a certificate at the end
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available week round, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Suitable for drivers aged 10–17 years. Juniors require parental/guardian consent to participate. Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum height: 4’10” and maximum height: 6'4". Maximum weight: 20 stone. This experience can be adapted for young drivers who have previous experience behind the wheel of a car.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. There will be the option to view or purchase professional photos taken during the lesson. Spectators are welcome.
- Exeter - Devon (South West)
- Hull - East Riding of Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Epping - Essex (South East)
- Leicester - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Loughborough - Leicestershire (East Midlands)
- Elvington - North Yorkshire (Yorkshire and the Humber)
- Newark - Nottinghamshire (East Midlands)
- Dunsfold Park - Surrey (South East)