My Signature Spa Day at Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel for One – Weekdays
For an indulgent spa day in a historic city, head to Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel. This luxurious 5-star hotel has an atmosphere of serenity and timeless elegance, making it a wonderful place to unwind and relax. Situated in the historic city of Bath and surrounded by seven acres of landscaped grounds, guests can take in the tranquil charms of this picturesque location as they enjoy a peaceful day of pampering. Enjoy full access to the luxurious leisure facilities on offer, whether it's by swimming some laps in one of the pools or stimulating the senses with a session in the sauna or ice room. For the finishing touch, take a seat in the Drawing Room and indulge in a delicious afternoon tea to delight the tastebuds.
- Enjoy a spa experience at the Macdonald Bath Spa Hotel for one
- Receive a total of 80 minutes of treatments, including a 55-minute ELEMIS Deep Tissue Massage and a 25-minute ELEMIS Facial
- Relax with full use of the extensive spa and leisure facilities, including a 15-metre swimming pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, ice room and thermal suite
- Indulge in a sumptuous afternoon tea
- Complimentary robe, towel and slipper hire
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available Monday–Thursday, year round. Want a voucher for more than one person? Add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Afternoon tea is served between 3pm–5pm.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, guests will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of the experience. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer. Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements upon booking.