My Perfect Treat Spa Day at Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel for Two – Weekends
Get away from it all with a secluded spa day at Macdonald Craxton Wood Hotel. Tucked away in 27 acres of Cheshire woodland, this charming retreat is home to a luxury spa that will wow any relaxation lover. This pampering day is complete with full access to the extensive facilities and complimentary hire of a fluffy robe, towel and slippers for the day. Time to get acquainted with the spa? Surrender to relaxation in the herbal sauna, aroma steam room, experience showers, thermal suite, ice fountain, zen garden and more! Invigorate the senses and say yes to a day of relaxation and well-being.
- Enjoy a spa experience at the 4-star Macdonald Craxton Hotel for two
- Receive a 55-minute ELEMIS treatment each, choosing from a Pro-Glow Brilliance Facial, a Biotec Facial or a Couture Touch
- Relax with full use of the extensive spa and leisure facilities, including an 18-metre swimming pool, herbal sauna, aroma steam room, foot spas, experience shower, ice fountain, thermal suite, two tranquil relaxation areas and a woodland zen garden
- Indulge in a delicious afternoon tea
- Complimentary robe, towel and slipper hire
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Friday–Sunday, year round. Want a voucher for more than two people? Add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Afternoon tea is served between 3pm–5pm.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, customers will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of the experience. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer. Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.