My Afternoon Escape Spa Day at Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel for Two – Weekdays
Escape the weekday stresses and treat yourself to a day of pure bliss and relaxation at the prestigious Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel. This offers an unrivalled spa experience designed to rejuvenate your body, mind, and spirit, leaving you feeling pampered and renewed. Detoxify in the invigorating sauna, and experience the therapeutic benefits of our steam room. Let the stress melt away as you embrace the serene ambiance. Immerse yourself in the ultimate pampering experience with a selection of rejuvenating spa treatments such as a deep tissue massage. Take a moment to soak up the peaceful surroundings and indulge in some well-deserved "me" time.
- Enjoy an afternoon spa experience at the 4-star Macdonald Frimley Hall Hotel for two
- Receive a 25-minute Elemis treatment each, choosing from a Deep Tissue Massage, Pro-Glow Brilliance Facial, or Best Foot Forward
- Relax with full use of the extensive spa and leisure facilities from 12pm–3pm, including a 17-metre swimming pool, poolside loungers, relaxation suite, sauna and steam room
- Dine on a delicious afternoon tea
- Complimentary robe, towel and slipper hire
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Monday–Thursday, year round. Want a voucher for more than two people? Add extra people during the online booking journey. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 16 years.
Afternoon tea is served between 3pm–5pm.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. After booking, guests will be contacted by the spa up to two days before arrival to ask any required health questions and arrange any treatments that are part of the experience. These treatments are not suitable for people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. ELEMIS treatments can be substituted for any Jennifer Young – Beauty Despite Cancer treatment, designed for those living with and beyond cancer. Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking.