Brewery Masterclass for One at Brewhouse and Kitchen
Want to learn how to brew the perfect beer? With this immersive seven-hour experience, that begins with a delicious bacon sandwich and tea/coffee, it’ll teach its participants the art of the beer making process by taking them behind the scenes of their on-site microbrewery! Get hands on and see how the beer goes from the grain to the glass. A delectable lunch can then be enjoyed from the Academy menu. Then, there will be an opportunity to try eight beers brewed at the brewery! Leave the experience with a certificate of attendance and a 5-litre mini keg of B&K brewed beer to take home.
- Take delight in a seven hour brewery masterclass for one
- Learn the art of brewing from an expert
- Get hands on with the process
- Enjoy a bacon sandwich and tea/coffee for breakfast
- Indulge in a delicious lunch
- Leave with a commemorative certificate and a 5L mini keg of B7K brewed beer
- Availability Description
Available to use on Fridays and Saturdays at 2pm, year-round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
The minimum age is 18.
This is a seven-hour experience. The day will start at 10am.
- Other Info
There may be mid-week sessions available depending on the chosen location.