Vegetarian Introduction to Thai Cooking Class at School of Wok for One
Create an authentic Thai meal from scratch with a cookery class at School of Wok. Master exciting culinary skills in the kitchen and cook up a storm with the help of knowledgeable chefs. Get to grips with using a pestle and mortar to create flavoursome curry paste and learn how to use a Chinese cleaver to chop, slice and cut. Create a mouth-watering red curry with coconut milk, spicy curry paste, palm sugar and butternut squash, make a delicious Thai salad with fresh herbs and a sweet and sour dressing, wrap and fill the spring rolls and cook sticky Jasmine rice to perfection. Develop impressive new culinary talents and after the class, sample these tempting vegetarian Thai dishes alongside a crisp glass of wine.
- An introduction to vegetarian Thai cooking with this cookery class for one
- Enjoy a welcome drink on arrival
- Be taught how to cut, slice and chop using a Chinese cleaver
- Learn how to create curry paste with a pestle and mortar
- Get to grips with the basics of Thai seasoning and how to use herbs and spices
- Savour a delicious meal alongside a glass of wine with the other students in the class
- All ingredients and equipment are included
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for one person. Available on selected dates of the month, year round. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements at the point of booking. Under 18s will need an adult who must also purchase a voucher, to accompany them on the course.
The class will last for around 2½ hours with 30 minutes to enjoy the delicious culinary creations with a glass of wine.
- Numbers on the Day
Class usually has between 8–16 students with a head chef and assistant chef.