One-night Break in a Cabin With Bike Hire for Two Adults and Two Children
Treat the family to a camping adventure at Lee Valley Regional Park! Spend the night in a cosy cabin, complete with camp beds, heating, electricity and kitchen amenities such as a fridge, microwave, pans and crockery – everything needed for a comfortable night’s stay. This break also includes bike hire for up to four people, allowing the chance to get out in nature to enjoy some of the beautiful cycling paths nearby. This is the perfect outdoor escape for those looking to get back to nature and spend quality time with loved ones away from everyday distractions!
- Enjoy an overnight stay for two adults and two children in a cosy cabin
- Choose from either Lee Valley Camping and Caravan Park in Edmonton or Lee Valley Campsite in Sewardstone
- Includes a double bed, heating, lighting, a kettle, free Wi-Fi and more
- Enjoy the peace and quiet of River Lee Country Park
- Includes bike hire for two adults and two children
This stay is for one night. Check in is from 12pm November–March and from 2pm April–October, check out is by 11am.
- Other Info
Please bring your own bedding and linen, towels, tea towels, cooking utensils and crockery. Lee Valley Regional Park Authority is a public body subject to the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 and therefore liable to disclose some contractual information.