Overnight Spa Break with Dinner and 55 Minute Treatment for Two at Bannatyne Hastings
Retreat to the coastal town of Hastings for a relaxing spa break. Surrounded by picturesque woodland and gardens, Bannatyne Hotel Hastings is the perfect venue for a blissful getaway. Relax together for one night and enjoy two 25-minute treatments, selected from a tempting range of options, alternatively, select one 55-minute treatment of choice. Make the most of the spa facilities during this delightful stay, including the outdoor hot tubs, gym, sauna and steam room. Savour a delicious two-course meal in the evening and wake up to a traditional breakfast the following morning. This delightful spa stay is the perfect way to relax and unwind together.
- An overnight stay for two in an executive double or twin room
- Choose two 25-minute treatments each, including either a Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage, an Elemis facial or seasonal scrub, alternatively pick one 55-minute treatment each, selecting from a Swedish full body massage or an Elemis facial
- Receive a £5 spa voucher per person (minimum spend £25)
- Access to the spa facilities, including hot tubs, a gym, swimming pool, steam room and sauna
- Dine on a delicious two-course evening meal
- A full English breakfast in the morning
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available Sunday–Thursday, year round. All dates are subject to availability. If any guest has a medical condition, allergies or has had any medical treatments (including surgery) within the last six months please refer <a href="https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/Medical-Conditions-Spa" target="_blank">here</a>. Further information on current location guidelines can be found <a href="https://www.bannatyne.co.uk/spa-faq" target="_blank">here</a><ul></ul><div></div>
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 18 years.
Stay for one night. Treatment lasts 25 minutes. Treatment time includes collection from and to the waiting area, a consultation, undress/redress and 'hands-on' treatment time.
- Dress Code
Please bring gym clothes, trainers, towels and swimwear. A robe and slippers are provided.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Please note a Christmas Menu will be in effect from 1st December–30th December and will incur a £7 per person supplement. Please present the voucher at the hotel on the day of the booking. Bannatyne operate a cashless payment system, so please bring a debit/credit card or contactless payment device to make any purchases on the day. Please inform the venue of any dietary requirements upon booking. This is a dog friendly hotel, with rooms available on the ground floor.