Six Mile Helicopter Ride and Hike with Lunch or Cream Tea for Two
Treat a couple of adventurous thrill-seekers to a memorable day out. Discover the local beauty spots and admire the scenic surroundings. Set off on an e-guided hike along a picturesque circular route, stretching eight miles. Choose from a range of picturesque locations to explore and enjoy a memorable adventure. After an energising hike in a beautiful location, prepare to be whisked away for a thrilling, six-mile helicopter flight. Admire breathtaking scenery from a stunning bird’s-eye view. See the sights from the skies and enjoy a fresh new perspective of the area. After two incredible experiences, tuck into a scrumptious cream tea or delicious lunch. Recall some of the best memories of the day and discuss the highlights.
- Prepare for an action-packed day full of adventure!
- Embark on an eight-mile, e-guided hike around a location of choice
- Board a jet-powered helicopter for an aerial view of the surroundings
- Savour a tasty lunch or cream tea for two
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected dates, predominantly on weekends, between April and October. Helicopter flying time will last around 5 minutes. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Maximum total weight: 30 stone/190kg. Minimum age: 6 years. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Individual height restrictions will apply.
- Numbers on the Day
This is not a private helicopter flight. Expect to share this helicopter ride with up to four other passengers.
- Other Info
All our vouchers are fully flexible and can be redeemed against our huge range of experiences. Upgrade to the co-pilot seat for an additional £10 (payable on the day). Please note, up to three voucher holders can fly in the back of the helicopter.
- St Ives - Cornwall (South West)
- Carnforth - Cumbria (North West)
- Buxton - Derbyshire (East Midlands)
- Honiton - Devon (South West)
- Bridport - Dorset (South West)
- Kilmarnock - East Ayrshire (Scotland)
- Sandown - Isle of Wight (South East)
- Newport - Newport (Wales)
- Stocksfield - Northumberland (North East)