London Indian Food Tour for Two with Upgraded Drinks Package
Meeting at Whitechapel Gallery, join an intimate group of enthusiastic others for an instructive Indian food tour for two. Home to a buzzing art, fashion and food scene, East London has been transformed in the last ten years to produce alternative experiences that appeal to all foodies and culture lovers! Get ready to treat the taste buds to delicious Indian cuisine, whilst acquiring a great insight into the history of Indian food and its contemporary popularity in the UK. Guided by a passionate tour guide, enjoy the full experience with refreshments along the way including delicate ginger liqueur, intended to perfectly compliment the spicy flavours. End the experience will a full belly and a whole new love for Indian food!
- Be guided through London’s famous Brick Lane with its buzzing bars, food scene, art and restaurants
- Sample numerous curries, all served with delicious fluffy naan bread
- Indulge in cold Indian beverages and delicious ginger liqueur
- Sample and learn about a range of traditional Indian sweets and savouries
- Stop at an authentic Punjabi restaurant, serving the real deal of tandoori favourites
- Availability Description
Available to book Tuesday–Saturday, year-round. Participants are expected to meet on time at 7pm on weekdays and 5pm on Saturday. All dates are subject to availability.
Please allow up to three and a half hours for this experience.
- Numbers on the Day
This experience is for two people. Join a small group of others on the day.
- Other Info
Meeting point is outside the Whitechapel Gallery in East London. The tour ends near Aldgate East station. Please inform the supplier of any dietary requirements upon point of booking.