Clay Pigeon Shooting Experience for Two
Enjoy a typically British day out in the countryside with a clay pigeon shooting experience for two. 32 clays and cartridges are provided, as well as professional instruction and seasonal treats, such as hearty soup and a crusty role in the winter or tea and cake in the summer. After receiving instruction, prepare to shoot as many clay targets as possible from a variety of different distances and angles with expert guidance. This experience is a fun, fast-paced and an exciting challenge for anyone who loves the great outdoors. Get ready to take aim and enjoy this unique day out together.
- Enjoy a one-hour clay pigeon shooting experience for two
- Includes 32 clays and cartridges each
- Receive friendly and professional instruction
- Hire of all necessary equipment is included
- Seasonal refreshments are included:
- Soup and a crusty roll in winter
- Tea and cake in the summer months
- Availability Description
This voucher is valid for two people. Available on selected weekends. All dates are subject to availability.
- Participant Guidelines
Minimum age: 9 years, except at Long Crendon where it is 16 years. Please advise the supplier of any medical conditions when booking.
This experience will last for approximately one hour.
- Numbers on the Day
Join a group with a maximum size of 6–8 people.
- Dress Code
Please wear suitable outdoor clothing.