90 Minute Introductory Mini Ecosystem Workshop with Prosecco at Botanical Boys
A mindful and creative experience, this mini ecosystem workshop is the perfect opportunity to take some time out and reconnect with nature. Expect relaxing music drifting through a cosy studio, where guests can sit back, chill out and enjoy a creative experience. Learn all about the history of terrariums from the friendly and informative hosts. Then build a self-sustaining living garden in a three litre glass jar - perfect as decoration at home or at work.
- A 90 Minute introductory mini ecosystem workshop for one
- Learn about the history of terrariums
- Plants, landscape materials and objects are provided
- Build your own self-sustaining indoor garden to take home
- Care instructions are provided
- Availability Description
Workshops run on Saturdays and Sundays. Wednesday evenings are available to book with an optional gin tasting experience, please enquire at point of booking for further details. All workshop times are arranged upon booking. All dates are subject to availability.
This workshop is for 90 minutes for one person.